Avatar - Hot Na'vi Sex Avatar - Hot Na'vi Sex

What I Missed in Theaters!

Oh, so this was a deleted scene from the movie! ;)

Very interesting, thats all I can really say about. I liked how you related it to the movie and added in a feel extras yourself which made it really funny.

The Faces Of Newgrounds The Faces Of Newgrounds

I Have Slow Internet...

This took about 5 minutes to load for me, and I was expecting the mascots of Newgrounds to come out, not real people. I like the way its animated, the music was fine too. But I have no idea who any of those guys were!

I would have liked to see their names (Newground Username) below the pictures so maybe I can say, "Oh hey, thats what that guy looks like?!" But I didnt see that, correct me if Im wrong, if you did name them like in the credits, I didnt really watch the whole thing, the lack of it couldnt hold my interest for too long.

Charlie the Unicorn 3 Charlie the Unicorn 3

OMG! Hilarious!

I love the sheer randomness and humor of this series! The song was amazingly catchy, although I really didnt understand how they ended up in the ocean when they went down a river...

Charlie The Unicorn definitely needs to be a TV series! :D

Super Mario 63 Super Mario 63

GREAT!

The main game is incredible and very challenging. But what really got me is the Level Editor! I love games that allows me to create what I want, but your Level Editor is packed full of stuff and unlockables and at the same time not so complex to use. Amazing job! Ive spent about maybe 6 hours just on this game, best game on Newgrounds!

One thing that bothers me, is the jump button. I know its just me but this game would have been even better for me if the button layout wasnt like a fighting game where "up" means jump, when it comes to a Mario game, I have to have a certain button to "jump".

Overall, its an incredible game, and the "jump" criticism does not make me want to give anything lower than a 10 at all. ;)

Kill luigi Kill luigi

Meh! Its OK!

Nice graphics and effects, but having to start over from Level 1 kinda bothered me, your sound was good, but the gameplay was just OK. Anyways it was worth playing, keep up the good work! :)

Cheat2Win Cheat2Win

Finally, a mouse maze type of game that is actually worth playing, CLEVER idea!

Mario Waisted!!! Mario Waisted!!!

Awesome

This song is perfect for the "Game Over" screen Im planning on using in my next Ultimate Mario Quiz! And dont know what the guy below me is saying, I can hear the Mario theme. Nice work! :)

Gouge it out (Metal) Gouge it out (Metal)

GHWT

Really nice shredding on your solos, your songs would be great to create on Guitar Hero: World Tour! :)

KEEP SHREDDING MAN!
Your still freakin brutal!

Grind It (Metal) Grind It (Metal)

SO....SO!