Mario Waisted!!! Mario Waisted!!!

Awesome

This song is perfect for the "Game Over" screen Im planning on using in my next Ultimate Mario Quiz! And dont know what the guy below me is saying, I can hear the Mario theme. Nice work! :)

Gouge it out (Metal) Gouge it out (Metal)

GHWT

Really nice shredding on your solos, your songs would be great to create on Guitar Hero: World Tour! :)

KEEP SHREDDING MAN!
Your still freakin brutal!

Grind It (Metal) Grind It (Metal)

SO....SO!

SO FREAKIN METAL!

raindow road remix smk raindow road remix smk

Your Remixes

I normally like your audio but this one is kind of annoying, the reason for this is cause it really doesnt sound like Rainbow Road, sorry! <:(

moomoomonkey2 responds:

lol i know its bad =P i post any remix i make though bad or not

koopa bro's spy mission koopa bro's spy mission

Spy Mission

That sounds pretty cool, you got a 5 from me! ^_^

Krater (Short Phantom mix) Krater (Short Phantom mix)

Supreme

I bow down to your Techno goodness! X)

Phantasmagoria13 responds:

Thanks man! I can tell you how much your review means to me. If you like this one dont forget to check out the full version I have up. Its exactly the same, just has an intro. Thanks again!

And check out the original artist too (Infinite Dimensions), they have tons of kick ass hard energy/hard trance/goa trance tracks. They are NOT on Newgrounds, which I forgot to mention.

Canon Rock (Jerry C Cover) Canon Rock (Jerry C Cover)

Or Not

Guitars or not, this still rocks! :)

giftedbuttwisted responds:

Thanks, and it is real guitar

Dukem! (Duke Nukem 3D Title) Dukem! (Duke Nukem 3D Title)

Duke Nukem Forever!

Thats freakin AWESOME! Your one of the best Audio Artist here on Newgrounds!

-=IG=- Graf Is Dying -=IG=- -=IG=- Graf Is Dying -=IG=-

Graf Isnt Dying

Not bad!

InGenius responds:

Thanks...I wish you would have listened to the whole track before voting though. It is still playing for the first time through on my computer after uploading so I know you didn't listen long enough to hear what the message meant. It's about Graf artists dying on the lines, Graf being "killed" with jailtime, and art on the whole being killed by stifling legislation and silly gunplay beef. Not about Graf not being around anymore, it'll always be around even if it turns from Art to simple gang related tags and territory tags. Thanks for the vote and review.

Peace

Rose At Dawn Rose At Dawn

Super Mario RPG

Was the very first part of this song from SMRPG: Legend of he Seven Stars???