Avatar - Hot Na'vi Sex Avatar - Hot Na'vi Sex

What I Missed in Theaters!

Oh, so this was a deleted scene from the movie! ;)

Very interesting, thats all I can really say about. I liked how you related it to the movie and added in a feel extras yourself which made it really funny.

The Faces Of Newgrounds The Faces Of Newgrounds

I Have Slow Internet...

This took about 5 minutes to load for me, and I was expecting the mascots of Newgrounds to come out, not real people. I like the way its animated, the music was fine too. But I have no idea who any of those guys were!

I would have liked to see their names (Newground Username) below the pictures so maybe I can say, "Oh hey, thats what that guy looks like?!" But I didnt see that, correct me if Im wrong, if you did name them like in the credits, I didnt really watch the whole thing, the lack of it couldnt hold my interest for too long.

Charlie the Unicorn 3 Charlie the Unicorn 3

OMG! Hilarious!

I love the sheer randomness and humor of this series! The song was amazingly catchy, although I really didnt understand how they ended up in the ocean when they went down a river...

Charlie The Unicorn definitely needs to be a TV series! :D

Saturday Morning Watchmen Saturday Morning Watchmen

Movie

I just watched the movie today, it was fantastic! This was great too! But may I ask, was this a parody, since I knew nothing of Watchmen when I went in and saw it, or is it as violent in the comic books as it is in the movie? : /

The Legend of David 1 The Legend of David 1

Very Good!

Great sound, music, and idea. The graphics were decent but not the best animation Ive seen, but who cares what I think, its better than mine.

I look forward to your next one, definately! :)

Gamer Kids: TimeSplitters Gamer Kids: TimeSplitters

YEAH! Timesplitters!

Timesplitters is freakin AWESOME! Very well animated, and great sound quality!
NICELY DONE! Keep up the good work! :)

Legend of Miyamoto Legend of Miyamoto

Its A Miyamoto

AWESOME DUDE! :)
The music fit in perfectly with the movie, and I would have said there should have been more Nintendo characters, but I know those were the characters he made that started it all.
By the way, great Miyamoto sprites!

Jerry and The Closet Jerry and The Closet

Childhood

AWESOME dad! XD
This was great, everything was great, although I was expecting what was in that closet, I still jumped, well the sound made me jump.

Anyways, GREAT JOB!

Super Mario bros Z ep.7 Super Mario bros Z ep.7

Long

This was like 45 minutes long, what a great way to spend my time! This should be a series on TV, I loved the Minus World action, but this episode was a little LESS actiony than some of the other ones. Again, this movie was so long that I forgot the part with Hal and Jeff. AWESOME movie guys, great job! Cant wait for the next one!

Thomas and his ipod Thomas and his ipod

TEEHEE!

First of all, you spelled my name wrong (no surprise), I only have one "n" in my name, second, YOU NEED SOUND, third, instead of letting it loop put in a preloader, and last, Thomas doesnt have an iPod anymore, he has a Zune! ;)

Other than that, this movie kills (in a good way)! :D